Orlando is leading the country in job growth five years in a row, and is the sixth fastest-growing city in the U.S. for work relocations.
With countless new job opportunities, Orlando has become a magnet for young professionals looking to settle down.
- Orlando’s occupancy rental rates are among the best in all of the southeast, hovering above 95%.
- There is committed investment in Orlando’s infrastructure, including over $4.7 billion in capital improvements at the nation’s 10th busiest airport in the U.S., and upcoming improvements in transit communication projects; Hyperloop, Brightline,& Sunrail.
- Leading companies like Amazon and Lockheed Martin are building warehouses and facilities, raising Orlando’s profile as a suitable home for big business.
- Lake Nona, Orlando’s “Medical City”, a cluster of multiple hospitals and medical education and research facilities, has completely transformed the southeastern quadrant of Central Florida with high-tech, high-wage job growth benefitting all market sectors.
- Orlando is home to UCF, the largest state university by enrollment in the U.S., with more than 69,000 students.
- Millenia Park is located just one mile from the premier luxury shopping mall, Millenia Mall, and one and a half miles from the Premium Outlet Mall.
- Universal Orlando’s newest theme park, Epic Universe, is located only two miles away.
- Located near Interstate I-4, Millenia Park will benefit from the highway’s expansion, certain to bring new jobs and developments to the area.